I've been feeling pretty blah about blogging lately. I've missed Freckle Fridays for a couple of weeks, but instead of a big catch up edition I am going to put a couple of pictures up and start again next Friday.
Starting in the upper left hand corner...
1. Lovely & delicious smelling peony arrangement I made for Trevor's mom's birthday.
2. Owen's last day of school...he wasn't at all excited.
3. Debi's daycare kids with The President of MP at her surprise party.
4. Sophia rocking out to Ironman...she's an Ozzy fan from way back.
5. The fly leg that came attached to my sister Jenni's shower cake...YUM!
I promise to be a better blogger in the future.