School started 3 weeks ago, and most of you know, I didn't go back. I have to say I'm enjoying my free time. Free time I haven't had in a while. That said, I'm making the most of it. Tuesday and Thursday are set aside for things like developing Julie Stephenson Photography, nurturing personal growth, getting back in shape, becoming mother & wife of the year, and replying (immediately) to my friends wise-ass emails. I've been enjoying it...a lot!
Here was today's agenda to be finished before the kids got home from school:
1. Make valentines for the kids to hand out.
2. Do the first workout from Couch to 5K.
3. Mail deposit for photography workshop I plan to attend.
4. Do the next lesson in a Course in Weight Loss. (My New Years resolution was to stop dieting and this book takes a different approach to getting compulsive eating under control.)
5. Make a healthy dinner.
7. Pay a bill online.
8. Use the words,fuckhead and Nitro when replying to my friends' emails.
Here's what happened:
1. Make valentines for the kids to hand out. ✔ See photos below.
2. Do the first workout from Couch to 5K. ✔ Not terrible, but I wish I would have stayed in shape from the half marathon I ran a couple of years ago.
3. Mail deposit for photography workshop I plan to attend. ✔ Didn't go to mailbox until late, but it is addressed, stamped and the flag is up.
4. Do the next lesson in a Course in Weight Loss.✔ Today I needed to write letters to my fat-self and my thin-self...that was interesting.
5. Make a healthy dinner. ✔ We had homemade French onion soup; which is Sophia's favorite...it was delicious.
6. Laundry. ✔ I only did one load...let’s pretend thats all I had.
7. Pay a bill online. ✔ Paying bills is the most satisfying thing you can do online...
8. Use the words,fuckhead and Nitro when replying to my friends' emails. ✔✔ This was actually easier than I expected.
Success! This song keeps running through my head...not so much because I'm a gangsta, but because Today Was A Good Day!