Yesterday, I was tagged by my good friend, Coffee Lovin' Mom. Which I think is only appropriate, because this weekend, I will be "tagging" along with her and some other bloggin' buddies at Girls' Lunch Out in Chicago. Maybe together, we will "tag" some of the beautiful sights in The Windy City. This is what I envision...
Before we get to the questions and the tagged, here are the rules...
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
5. Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
Here are my 11 random things...
1. I have 5 siblings.
2. Kurt Cobain died the night before I took my ACT. I'd like to think that explains the 19, I scored on it, but I think it was all the copying & class skipping, I did in high school.
3. My birthday is 3 days after Flag Day.
4. I kick ass at Wii Snowball Fight...seriously, I dominate.
5. I get a cold sore, at least, once a year, and it usually appears after I've been mean or selfish. I consider them god smacks.
6. If my cleaning lady retires, I will kill her. That is not a threat...it's a promise.
7. The smell of clove gives me a migraine.
8. I rather have a vaginal exam, than get groceries.
9. I could go to college forever. I LOVE to learn new things...even seemingly useless things.
10. The first CD I ever owned was Melissa Etheridge - Yes I Am.
11. My middle name is Rose, which I hated growing up. I'd lie and say the R. stood for Renee.
Here are the questions Coffee Lovin' Mom asked...
1. Which room do you spend the most time in?
Probably the office. Working on photos or writing. I do love the freedom of my iPad. Right now, I'm writing in the living room.
2. How big is the closet in your bedroom?
Pretty darn big, but it has to be...have you ever seen the size of my pants?!
3. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house/car? Do tell.
Yes, I once locked myself out of my car, and I noticed when I was standing in the parking lot with a cart full of groceries...my husband and the spare keys were 30 minutes away. This may help explain #8 in the list above.
4. How many pair of shoes do you own?
Quite a few, but not girly shoes. I have lots of tennis shoes & crocs.
5. What was your first job?
6. Who was on your bedroom walls growing up?
Well, I don't remember having tons of posters and stuff on my bedroom walls, but Marky Mark & his brother Donnie Wahlberg,from NKOTB, were my biggest crushes.
Something about the badass boys from New England. Probably why I could watch old New Yankee Workshop footage over & over again...oh, Norm Abrams.
7. How do you take your coffee?
Splenda and 1/2 & 1/2
8. Did you buy your first car? What was it?
My Dad gave me a car the day before I graduated from high school. He bought it for $500. It was an '82 Dodge Omni...and it was a beaut. A powder blue 4 door, but only 2 doors opened.
9. What is your favorite adult beverage? Share your recipe.
I love New Glarus Spotted Cow. The recipe is simple: Come to The Compound and have one with me.
10. Which record albums do you remember from your childhood?
11. How did you get where you are today?
Great question...I had and continue to have big dreams for an extraordinary life & I'm lucky enough to be living one.
Here's where I lose this game of TagurIT. I'm not going to pick 11 other bloggers because I hate chain letters, and all of the sudden, this game of TagurIT is feeling like a chain letter. Instead, I will link some of my favorite bloggers, and demand that you check them out.
and last but certainly not least...
Coffee Lovin' Mom - Thanks for inviting me to play. I can't wait to see you this weekend; remember to bring your spray paint.