Well here goes:
- Woke up excited to get to my computer to upload the Busch's photo shoot I did this weekend.
- Helped Owen and Sophia get bathed, dressed, feed and smooched before they left for the day.
- Drank a cup of coffee and talked to my photo mentor on the phone.
- Worked at a WIC clinic for 6.5 hours.
- Went to Goodwill, Aldi & Wal-Mart; got groceries, halloween costume, random stuff.
- My list for Wal-Mart: white duct tape & charcoal...it's a beautiful day to grill out. I did stray from my list and got a Diet Mountain Dew...the chemically enhanced nectar of the gods.
- Drove home while joking with my friend, that I was mistaken for a homeless person with the amount of crap in my car. Seriously, for you Pointers, I looked like Rita Kieffer...minus the school bus in my driveway.
- Dropped off groceries and power cleaned my car. Owen was psyched about his Halloween costume. He and Sophia were both grass-stained from the knees down, and they'd NOT changed out of their school jeans. Lovely.
- Delivered eggs and milk to the Buschs...Happy Anniversary Laura & Brian.
- Came home to the yummy grilled steak, red potatoes and broccoli Trevor made while I was at the Busch's for just a minute 40 minutes.
- Spent a few minutes on the computer. Found out that my blog was selected for delightfulblogs.com. Super cool.
- Helped Owen and Sophia get bathed, dressed, smooched and in bed.
- Power Cleaned
- vacuumed 60 asian beetles and about 100 kamikaze flies that have decided to come (halfway) back to life for the gorgeous weather.
- splashed bleach all over a pair of my black pants and a pair of Trevor's "good" jeans. Good jeans=jeans he doesn't wear while cleaning toilets or sewers.
- Sat down at the computer to check my work email since I didn't do it all afternoon. Hoping I'd not get anymore time sensitive furlough information...the day after I needed it.
- Realized it was after 10 p.m. and decided to figure out where my time went.
- Wasted valuable sleeping time blogging about time management.